Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ankanna

Oh man....its been like 3 months since I have visited my own blog. I got sick of it, I got tired of it, I did not know what to write. There were many people whom I wanted to curse and bad mouth, a million things going wrong with my life.....so I just drifted with the wind, floated with the waters, did not do anything to disturb the status quo. But now I think, its time to take charge of the situation, to grab THE MAN by the balls, and most important of all, not to throw in the towel just yet.
In other news, I was recently given my very own personal attender. I wished he was a female, but anyways. His name is Ankanna, and yes, he is a chenchu. He follows me around like the hutch network, which is kind of weird for me. It makes me feel like a total government babu. But finally, I can get the morning newspaper, and he also brings me food and other stuff. On the field trips, he carries around my notebook and a water bottle. I feel bad for the guy, but since he has nothing else to do, he wants me to give him some work or the other.
Happy new year, everybody......

PS: I have already broken all the resolution I made, but who gives a crap when one is staying in Sundipenta

2 comments:

Sunny said...

It will be nicer to have a pic of you with ankanna..lmao

Sunny said...

PS: Go Chillu!