Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday blues

Monday blues never hit me so hard before........well, I never had a job before, and although I would feel a little blue during college, but I would be in a happy state due to the previous night's "tea" sessions.....
But this monday is different because I came back from Hyderabad just this morning, and I will not mince words, it feels like crap coming back here. My one friend here is out of town (damn, I think I just gave respect to Sundipenta by calling it a town) and I will not be getting a chance to meet the ones I left behind in Hyderabad. Oh Hyderabad.......it is such a magical place!! You have streetlights, cars, buses, motorcyles, autos, chicks, multistoreyed buildings, pubs, restaurants, movie halls, and what not. But I shouldnt complain right, I am in Sundipenta, I have fresh air, scenic beauty, no traffic, 24 hours electricity, cool and calm ambience. Let me tell you, all the above sound real nice when you are coming here for a two day vacation, escaping from the things you take for granted in your cities and towns. So the next time anybody tells me that Sundipenta (or Srisailam) is a very nice place, remember that the smile and the nod I am giving them is only understating the immense happiness and pride I have in knowing the fact the I have to live here for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

No comments: