Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Farewell (message)

Saying goodbye is sometimes the toughest (when you are saying it to your friends) and sometimes the easiest (when you are saying it to your parents) thing to do. I never thought I would become attached to people who were so different from me.....be it their taste in music, in movies, food, interests, etc.
I remember that on the last day of school, everyone signed each others' shirts with messages and wishes. It was tough (and a little fun :) to find a spot to sign on the girls' shirts, as you can imagine. But still, that plain white school shirt of mine is the one possession I have carried through my school days, apart from my low self confidence.
Darpan in IRMA is much the same thing. You write stuff about your batchmates, telling them how wonderful they are and how you are going to miss having them around. All the bad stuff about each other is forgotten on this one day. No matter how much you might have tormented them, stolen their stuff, made fun of them, copied from their papers and assignments, Dorpan day is there to make you friends again.........
Dorpan (no typing mistake) is how our MIS professor pronounces it........and my dorpan was something I would cherish and read till the time I don't need bifocals.....

" Thoda bhi nahin dunga"
Avinash

hi sudhir,
u are the most amazing guy of 29 .. tere jaisa mast, responsible, friendly, intelligent, funny banda shayad hi irma ko fir se mile.. no matter what the situation.. hv never seen u angry.. even at the joc meetings.. shayad u were the one who raised his voice least.. bt that does nt mean ki babita nd me will forget the gross injustice met to us by all u guys.. ;)
the way u single handedly organised the highlight of udaan'10 .. band-e-matram is really praiseworthy ... right from floating the idea to organising it.. u paid attention to every detail and the event turned out to be a grand susscess..
sabko laga tha ki tum watershed mein hi career banaoge.. bt koi na.. tribal dept mein bhi badhiya kaam karoge..
all the best for everything in life..do stay in touch..
Aparna

HI Sudhir....
you are very sweet guy. And, yes of course, with great sense of humour....tum kabhi bhi kisi ko hasa sakte ho....
I wish you every happiness in your life...
Keep Smiling!!!
Ritu(POGO)

Hey Sudhir, I worked wid you in MAC assignment. I really like your sense of humour. Its fun working wid you. I like your carefree attitude although you work seriously on the assigned task. Always keep smiling like laughing Budhdha..Wish you a wonderful life ahead. Be in touch..
Shashibala

ghar kab aaoge?????
Mom and Dad

woh pahle ke paise baaki hain abhi....
Haetal Bhai

Hey Sudhir,
You were the first PRM 29 student who I started interacting with and much before both of us joining the institute. Remember the GD classes at chandigarh ;-) And I never knew you would turn out to be my unofficial mentor here at IRMA as well. You sure are a great mentor - proved by the fact that I am in IRMA :) You have always come across to me as a very honest and straight-from-the-heart guy. Rare qualities.. :)
I wish you success and growth in everything you do. All the very best! :)
Nidhi

Hey Shy guy....
I guess sabse zyada maza maine kisi ke saath section B mwin kiya hai toh its u... our endless sms, chits and idiotic jokes knew no end....
i harassed u for a number of movies nd u torrented dem along wid family guy and south park... it was an absolute riot wid u becoming d paradigm shift urself.... not to mention ur love for water shed and toilet.... damn ur constipated poems and i still pity ur friend jisne pata ni kis ghadi mein tumse romantic advice maang li....
i wish u all d best nd i hope u get married soon....
Tanima

We know wat you did last summer!
Shilp

hey buddy!!!
tere liye kya likhun yaar...u were the first person in irma with whom i had an extended interaction... remember the day we went to bring SIMs (and our mobile nos are pretty close!!!)...he is the guy who made me internationally famous (!!!) through the roles of samay and the mockrock video...he was the guy who aksed me to become the CC...bt it was his magnanimity that he acepted the very responsible position of fblock CC and fulfilled his responsibilities with great elan (though sometimes he used to come at odd hours fr money..and i dont even remember the whethe the money was actually fr CC!!!)...u r jst awesome dude...the way u carry urself..nt getting even lil bit tensed may what come..the only tym i saw him tensed was b4 the plcmnt day...bt still he was showing his unbrushed teeth (:P)!! his sole aim of coming into irma was getting into AP tribal...nd hi did dat (dats he told me!!)..bt yaar seriously...u are a great guy...u hav the ability to laugh and make others laugh...being with u is absolute fun...and looking fr more fun..(ab toh main tere hi floor pe hun...aur paise bhi de diye hai...CC ke liye hi the na woh??)
keep smiling buddy!!! :)
Subhasis


K*-Kamal F 25 S*-Sudhir F 26
K- sudhir, I need some pages for printout
S- le ja
K-tu block selling main red colour ka shorts pehnna
S- chal be chal
K- tu lullan ka character karega be...tu lagta hai
S- saale!
K- yaar word doc main page no sahi kar de
S- hata be!! Kya karta hai( finally he does)
K- “eechak dana - beechak daana gaana sunao apne music system par?
S- ruk sale!! And he plays loud rock music!! Vibration hits my windows and I have to say it’s ok.. main gaana nhi suna raha hun.

WELL, SUDHIRA Team watershed gave me immense opportunity to know u ....Bhai u r perfect in everything..be it ur choice of music, videos, song, blogging, humour......communication skills...anand run... i feel, its very difficult to get a good neighbour like u in iRMA.

creative part-
Thanks for helping me in editing B&G. the part u edited was in fact the best part of the video....I loved ur dialogue- “mere bapu jib hi aisa karte the.....and widhwa maayein....dialogue in satta mundi”. I wish ki main bhi jatra waisa mock video bana pata.......I think ,that I have to learn a lot from people like u....i can’t even think of something new...forget implementation part..........
insights-
Though u look sluggish....I was amazed to see ur energy during “Band-e- Mataram” and during Anand run.....
It’s still a mystery as to how u manage to excel in so many things........koi insaan itna sab kaise ho sakta hai?
My heart says u are destined to go far ahead in ur life,if ever at any point of time in ur need some help, never hesitate to approach me.
I M SORRY IF KNOWINGLY OR UNKNOWINGLY I HURT U
Love u a lot.......
Kamal


Hey Sudhir!!
u r definitely one of d coolest guys on campus, who does wt he wants 2 nd doesnt cr abt wt others hv 2 say 4 him. having u in class z a blessing coz u prevent us frm dozing off.
hv spent very li'l tm wid u, bt watever it has bn it has bn nice.
v wd hv enjoyed more if u wer in sec A.
and also, u hv cm 2 rescue 4 fixing my laptop even a day b4 xmz!! dats truly praiseworthy.
watershed sems 2 hv bcum an obsession 4 u!! every asgt on watershed!!
jo b ho, u r a nice person, who z very gd at heart.........z alwaz der 4 help........z alwaz willing 2 indulge in fun n masti
aise hi rehna hamesha. do keep in touch n tk cr
Wishing u al d very best in life...........
Suruchi


hello sudhir....one of the persons whom i am defenitely going to miss is u....u have always been very special to me and u made my first year classes unforgettable and also the best of my times here..."the front benchers" we showed others that even if u sit just under te nose of faculties also, u can enjoiii..well as te saying goes where there is a will there is a way...
i think the food assignment made our bonds stronger...i still remember during the first surprise quiz of eco, i copied from urs..i did not know anything and u helped me out....i thought sahi he..ye ladka bahut padhai karta he..but my impressions were false....i do not remember even a single exam after that in which i copied form urs..:-)
u r really a true gentleman and is good at heart..the way u organized the bande mataram is amazing...u have lots and lots of patience..and the way u go to deep sleeps in just 1 min is amazing....
i really felt good when i one UO class, madam asked us to introduce each other and u described me as the girl with whom u feel free to talk anything...i dont know whether u remember or not....am i getting senti???
i really do not like when u become so moody and detached from the entire class..the smiling sudhir is good...u r one of te persons who havent expressed their true talents..i admire ur sense of humour..
but during the second year u along with musafir shifted from the front row..but myself and chaturvedi still keep the seats of u both vacant :-) i will defenitely miss u..u and musafir are few of the persons in IRMA with whom that special attachment and bonding always remains inspite of where we are and how much we talk..
but tat does not mean u sudn't stay in touch with me....all the best buddy..have a great future..hope u will find a girlfriend soon...take care..(reduce the intake of drinks)
Farzana Najeeb

mmmmmmmmm
heee hee he.....this is how u keep on irritating me everytime i ask for somebody or something on ip......the coolest guy of our batch........the cutest person i hv ever come across.....i dont know what to write about u .....when u r around i just can't control my laughter and cant get angry on anybody else......the terrific sense of humour, extra ordinary creativity and a sharp and articulative mind defines C Sudhir.....u keep on making multi several stuffs in the ip....most of the cases i dont interprete the meaning also........but whatever the hidden meaning is......u never out n out cross the limits and thats differintiate the cute n loving humour fro so called crude humour.........You are a fellow cancerian.........par yaar tujhe dekhke lagta hai.......cancerians are always extremes........we both r in opposite direction of course........how can u remain calm, personified, chilled and so carefree always......every moment........i know u r one guy who defines happiness......n the people love u so much bcoz u bring smile on thr face............now being into the AP Tribal department,........one among both of us gonna change.......better that becomes me in ur company.......full of laugh riots n the ultimate masti.....:) milte ha hyderabad me.......bas tab tak ke liye best wishes;) may god rest ur soul in peace......
Swati

Hi Sudhir,,,,
ooohhhh!!!!!!!
Today writing for u make me feel tat now the time for parting has cm very close...and i remeber the day wen i was allocated my OTS training with u guys...and i was asking others whether Sudhir speaks with others or not...actually from first term till OTS I had impresiion of u tat u r very serious kind of person...the reason i used to correlate was because u were M.Tech:-)
But now I think how wrong was I. During OTS time I came to know about u...and from tat time onwards..i consider u one of my good friends I hav made in IRMA...the OTS time is I wud say best time here....and it is because of u people.....Tum, Shashikant and Kamal....tumhari pata hai sabse acchi baat kya hai....ki tum jo kuch bhi karte hoo selflessly karte hoo....bahut helpful hoo aur sensible bhi...matlab the other person doesn't need to explain all...u will understand by urself.....I still remember tat many a times during visits...i wud be cming slowing....and i wud find u waiting 4 me....i cud nt explain how much relaxed i used to feel becuase of u all...aur ha not to forget all the masti during meetings, visits and stay in guest house....i still regret ki maine tumse OTS se pahle baat kyo nahi ki:-(
ek baat joo sayad bahut loog tumhare baare mei nahi jante honge...ki tum bahut emotional hoo....pata nahi tum usse chupa kaisai pate hoo....aur ek baat jo tum sayad khud ke baare mei nahi jante ki...tum bahut jyada sahi bande hoo....tumse toh koi bhi ladki shadi karne ke liye tayyar hoo jayegi...
chalo ab tum washing machine, tv, beer bar to sayad ghar mei rakh pao...hope u get watever u want in ur life....my best wishes r always with u....will miss u lot.......so plz do visit rajasthan....wenever u get any chance...i will surely cm to hyderabad...bus woh laal batti wali gadi bhej dena...aur laal batti actual hooni chahiye...dynamo wali nahi:-)
chalo ab jyada nahi likhongi yaar...block mei warna flood aa
jayegi:-)
Bbye and tk care.....
Best waishes from
Team watershed( 25%)
Ruchira Chandra

Sudhir....Bose D.K.....M.Tech Unemployed...Dos wer d first words I saw on his door! The entire floor was vibrating! I opened his door and smoke started emanating out! Dis was my first rendezvous with Sudhir! Once I started talkin wid him..I realized tat hez quite down 2 earth! His one liners are classic! He proved his worth by singly handling 'Band-e-Matram'. His mock rock and 'war of DJs' is well knwn. Our association rose to greatest heights wen v wer participatin in Jatra. I wish this half Telugu all d very best in his tribal assignment in AP. Wish u al d best! Miss U..U rock Sudhir!
Ashok Williams

Hi SUDHIR,
You have proved your potential by organising Band-E- Mataram single handedly. It was a very innovative initiative and the show was amzing. We have enjoyed a lot.
You were passsing the chit more frecuently in the first year than the second year. How could you improve the habbit?
You like to listen bideshi music which I can not understand.
Dance ko kiyu nahi aate ho?
Touch me rahna. ALL THE BEST.
Parikhita

Hi Sudhir,
Yaar agar tum fieldwork mein na hote to meri photo bhi common room meon tangi hoti. Hum donon Molgi mein jab bhi milte thein ek doosre se apna dukh dard baanta karte the. Kya din thein wo yaar…..kis tarah hum jeep mein 50 logon ke saath latak kar jaate ladkiyon ke paas. Before filedwork we had very little interaction and then there we became best buddies. I feel we should have interacted more after that but somehow you became busy in your own world. I know even if you want you can never forget me and we would laugh at these in Milaap. You are a the jack of IRMA and our batch would have been incomplete without you. The best thing I like about you is that even after drinking you remain within control. You are a very good friend and a very humble guy. Keep it up and yeah we would shift the party to Hyderabad. Mauju karo and hamesha khush raho. All the best. Be in touch.
Jitesh

Dear Sudhir,
You deserve an applaud man for the way you carried yourself in IRMA. In a place like this you represent the extreme images a kind of rebel and the sincerity for some activities is simultaneous in your personality. You saved me many times when it comes to my laptop. (However I also saved you by reminding the date of your MTS presentation, uski chocolate abhi tak pending hai). The way you narrated your argument with HKM in class was full of laughter. Hats off to you for carrying Band-e-Matarm so well. Aur kya kahu, F blk teri wajah se hi gulzar hai...tu nahi hota to shaitani chezzo mein kiska dimaag chalta!!! Be in touch.
Best Wishes Always
NEHA

I use to think that God has stopped making good human being till i met Sudhir,but after meeting him my faith and respect for that almighty has increased enormously. During dis whole period of 2 yrs at IRMA i met different species of So called Managers/proffesional/friend but the only man for whom i have special regards is Sudhir.U belong to those category of people who can sacrifice his own happiness and glory to make other people happy and satisfy. Ur attitude towards life is so optimistic that it has helped me to look life in a different fashion. Ur innocent smile and calmness in face always make others, relaxed and comfortable. D way u approach others and help them out wenever needed makes u a special friend for all.
But there is a concern for u, u r often taken forgranted by many,may b due to ur down to earth quality, i think u must raise ur voice against dis. If sumthing is happening that is not suiting u den pls oppose it otherwise u'll b just used and thrown away.
I regret that after 3rd term only we get to know each other in a better way, i wish i cud have met u on the very first day of IRMA.Hope that our friendship will not witness ny boundaries or limitation and we'll b in touch till we find place in heaven(good souls like us will find place only in heaven wid apsaras and paris).
It has been a gr8 journey in IRMA wid u, and i m very sad that dis journey has come to an end, but dis end will create a new start.
Among all d ppl going to AP Tribal dept i have the maximum faith on ur ability and coolness to takle the developmental issues there, and i hope that u will definetly discover urself as a gr8 proffesional during d job.I never ever had ny doubt on ur potential and ability and ur action has spoken louder than ur words.
U r among those friend of mine for whom i can sacrifice even myself.I'll miss d evening walk and late night station trip wid u.Hope end of dis journey will bring us closer so that we can proudly say that we r friends forever.
I'll miss u, all d best
Suman Gope

Sudhir Dear,
Tere baare mein kya bolun sale, tu to M.Tech hai. Jo bolunga chhoti muh badi baat hogi. I owe u one thing; my dance and act on your 1st b’day at IRMA. Many ppl still remember me and my perf. on that day . Sale dubara celebrate nahi kiya waise tune.
Leaving that incidence aside, I noticed ur extra-ordinary sense of humor and your unique way of telling incidences when we went to Priyang Bhai’s home after returning frm fieldwork. You were just awesome when u narrated stories of your fieldwork one after the other. Neha and I were just laughing and laughing. Then u showed your other traits of personality when u broke tradition and arranged Band-e-Matram almost single handedly. We also enjoyed our Jatra last yr. and also had a lot of fun during our block parties. Chal mein apna cigarette count bada deta hun; 10-12. Khush!!!.

Chal bhai all the best, take care. KEEP IN TOUCH.
Anand (HELL_BOY)


dear sudhir
ab tere baare me kya likhna..frankly speaking i had a rather tumultous kind of relationship with u initially bt over the period of two years many things have changed so do r freindship..we were in the same GD PI grp..ten came the FW thr also we were destined to be together...we had sm gd time over thr..bt over the last few months we have had hell lot of interaction...specifically MTS n the daman trip..lol..along wit the lothal trip...rooftops parallel party all the memorable ones........thouroughly enjoyed them ..the non family type of interactions..lol...

man u hav gt an excellent sense of humour...ur very gd with words n write too good..one thing tat i like abt u is

tat ur too kool.....n hav a very decent way of sleepin in class....i too had tried ur way bt was caught...u look

like a geek bt never behave in the same way..bt smtimes i see u as a very serious guy..may be it wud be ur other side...bt agn smgd things alwz remain wit us n tat was the daman trip...throughly enjoyed ur presence..we share similar taste wen it comes to choice of movies...n probably readings...u hav gt tat quirky sense of humour man n rite kind of attitude...keep goin..ur really the greatest guy irma has ever seen....
Loads of luv
Yours nisaant


Hi Sudhir
Before getting u as partner my views abt u were completely different.....shy personality, bahut kam bolta hai....and I was apprehensive (as u were)....also, as u were not from a village, I thought that atleast ur behaviour in village wud be a fun moment for me....aur aisa hi hua.....hamare gadgets....when u got a hole in ur gadget, itna mazaa aaya.....kitna time pass kiya hamne gappe dekar....aur yahan se hamari dosti start hui....Itni understanding dikhayi Nandurbaar me.....Thanks for helping me during my sufferings....that 4 days @ hospital....but then tujhe diorrhoea ho gaya.....subah 4 o clock se teri baji hoti thi and nobdy cud help in that....Khatm hua and hamari duniya shuru hui IRMA me....F block ke roof pe, Ashish ke room pe.....aur that day u ditched me....saale chhath pe hi mujhe akela chhor diya....but enjoyed a lot wid u.....ur multis, ur jokes, sense of humour helped in batch integrity (Mayank Midha's Days).....kabhi jaag kar class ki ho tune, mujhe yaad nahi.....chal, jahan bhi rehna, yaad kar lena.....ek baar saath baith kar peete hai.....All The Best
BBye
Heights!!

Hey Sudhir!
u r one of the most witty persons i hv knwn!
Ur creativity is amazing...
u cn make neone smile!
though did nt hv the opportunity 2 interact wid u much bt still i knw dat U r a grt person..
Be as u r...
Wish u all the happiness in the world!
Have a grt future ahead..
:)
All the best !
Mahima

Oye Suddddhiiiiiiirrrrrrr,
It was great working with you always except studies (just kidding) .you are a hard-working, highly creative self-starter who invariably understands exactly what a project is all about right at the briefing, and how to get it done most effectively. your M.Tech. knowledge is great and I am a big fan of your http://mylifemydaze.blogspot.com blogs.......Even, I am also trying to write something...lekin yaar ye language problem ki wajah se nhi kar paa rha.....

you are a top model for me.. who have Persistence, patience, burning desire for knowledge,intelligence, team spirit.. I look upon utilizing all this while our Hyderabad stay:) (Tune promise kiya tha na......bangle main...main, tu aur wooooooo)

I hope you have a wonderful career, I know I surely will miss you. Wish you all the best in your future endeavours...Please keep in touch !!!!!
Saale contact main rahna...nhi to teri XXXX pXXd dunga...
N@ndy


I still don’t remember when we became best of friends but it was great having you around in IRMA. You always seem to do bulk of the work in your group even if you don’t have the intention to do so. I am happy that you chose to go for the development sector as I believe you will really do well there. I will miss the evening walks, subway and the daroo sessions the ones where I was spectator and also the ones where I was also a participant. Hope I have not picked up this bad habit but jaane se pahle ek baar aur pete hai.
Jyada likhna ka mood nahi hai, jo bolna hai waise hi bol doonga. Wishing you all the luck and hope we shall meet again in hyderabad.
Sharat


Hello sudhir,
My best wishes to you for your future career ahead.
Vinay choudhary

We were relatively strangers till we went for the fieldwork together. The memories of those nandurbar days always bring smile to my face and you are an indispensable part of those memories. Transistor, torch and even that mug with an orifice- Man, you created story about everything. I believe its not about nandurbar, whenever I went out with you something memorable happened. That Lothal trip was another brick in the wall.
It is always fun to see you listening to rock after 3 bottles of beer. I love your sense of humour in day to day life as well as in your blogs. I guess that is because of your rarest of rare experience which is mix of Haryana Engg College, Punjab University and in the end IRMA ( A rarest of rare combination).
Keep Rocking.
Vikram Bhambhu

Sudhir,
Reserving all the space for the praises showered on u thru other messages..it was gr8 to be in ur company..how do u manage to act as a stupid and a stud simultaneously?

All the best..!!
PS: kabhi CCD chalenge..
Gopi Sankar

Sudhir...you already seem to have got a lot of feedback. You are a true rockstar man!! You can blast away any serious moment with your amazing sense of humour. You seem to be in a state of trans where everything and anything that comes in contact with you gets revitalized. A grea Flocker who has made us proud by his performances in many events of JATRA, Abhivyakti etc.
And yes who can forget the most eventful night for PRM 29 here at IRMA, when the captain of Zimbabwe cricket team provoked the 28 batch. Boy!!! what a day it was when we won. Events like this and more has made our lives so happening here and you are an implicit part of all of them.
Wish you all the best in AP tribal dept. keep in touch..
Nitesh

Hi sudhir...tu na ho toh subah mai class shayd se hi jaa payu .....and it has become like a custom and you are the one jiska face sabse pehle dikhta hai and i bet woh din accha hi jaata hai........you are a very sensible and calm guy..tujhe kabhi gussa hote hue nahi dekha.....aur tera class mai sona bhi mast hai........i wish you all the best with tribals......keep smiling
Prashant Bhardwaj

are aj pacca aa jana bhai,
Hi sudhir.
In these two years I have always relied upon you for any computer related problem and u have never let me down and I am dead sure that the condition will be same in the future as well.
Wshing u a very gr8 future
Vivek Kunj

Hi C. Sudhir,
wat to write about u. tumhare baare me to jitna likho utna hi kam hai. u r d best person in our batch. a great friend who is always ready to help u, thinks for u, never back bites - is a true gem. wen it comes to assignments, he is always ready to take the maximum responsibility. you made our fieldwork trip memorable, our boring classrooms interesting nd u r now making leaving IRMA so tough & painful. will miss ur msgs. will miss ur company. will miss ur poems, will miss ur darpan promos. will miss ur stories about sharat. will miss ur amazing photography. will miss ur care & concern. will miss ur innovative plans for NREGA........WILL MISS U :(
do keep in touch.
all d best for a great future ahead.
Nidhi Negi

Kabhi mujhe bhi CCD lechalo
ABLA

Dear Sudhir,
What a guy and what a wit! I am big fan. The best part is that ur humour is original, is not condescending and not forced. Write a desi F.R.I.E.N.D.S someday!!
You are the true rocker dude. A movie fanatic too. I loved those dark comedies which u sent me.
You are a big part of PRM 29.
Be in touch! and update those blogs regularly. Its difficult to wait when u dish out such amazing stuff.
Aman

Hi Sudhir...
I remember our days at Maharashtra...we always had cool days at shahda...but as soon as we cross limits of shahda and mountains start, your mood changes...apart from those fun filled days you also managed to provide many laugh filled moments in IRMA too...in classrooms, you are the one who dares to sit in the very first row, and manages to sleep in any lecture...no faculty matters...no time matters...any class, any faculty, any time and any place,you have managed to sleep....and your funny comments made us go mad....
all the best!!!
Vishal Jani

Hi Dashboard,
Many of us might have forgotten this name of yours so I consider it my duty to bring it to everybody's notice. You are really extra coooooooool dude!! Are you just a man or a super.....(of course man dear). Classes in IRMA would not have been as fun without you. I am fortunate to have studied in a section in which C. Sudhir studied. Where do you get all the energy from? In other words, how do you store so much energy after spending so much.......... on each and everything that needs to be done for the batch?
Your sense of humor is killing, faint-hearted like me can die laughing. That is why I maintain a safe distance from you ;) I know you are very influential and can cause a paradigm shift so I will not attempt to not to admire you even a little bit.
Success is ready their to woo you and also to listen to your hillarious one-liners.
All the best for a wonderful life ahead!!!!
Kumar Abhishek

Hey Sudhir,
I dont know how you manage to be so cool and calm man!!! I personally cannot be that sort of personality but I always admire such persons!!! because the responsibility as an individual u carry to make life merrier for others and spread cheers around you!!! n that is a terrific job!!!
I am fond of your ideation and believe me, I never can think on the lines as fast as you can do...nd especially the strength u provided us for the great match against 28 (Zimbabwe)!!!
Apart from that,your other side of personality is also great. Whatever responsibilities had been entrusted onto, u have performed them in the best of the spirits!!!
Thanks a lot for making our lives so much cheerful and keep rocking the same way in future!!!
ALL THE BEST MAN!!!
HAPPY DAYS WITH TRIBAL AP!!!
Ashu...

ssuuuuuuuuddhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrr,
Cutest boy in prm 29... even more than ghatu....u are just so sweet...tumahri company mein hona is really pleasure....i wish i also have a friend like for life...parvati is really lucky yaar.
Serious rahte ho phir bhi kamaal ka sense of humour hai tumhara...aur mere to dance partner bhi the tum...humara fav dance step..pata ni phir kab tumhare sath dance karne ka mauka milega!!!!!!
tumhare mazak kabhi kisi ko hurt ni karte ...tum itne sweet ho ki kabhi kisi ko hurt karoge bhi ni...tibal wale lucky hai kyunki wahan hansi ki kissile jo aaa rahi hai...
i wish u all the best in life..i will misss you yaar...ho sake to jaroor milna!!!!
keep smiling and rocking
with lots of love
Anupama

Sudhiiiiir...
u hv a v good sense of humour.. n ur jokes hv always kept us going during tough classes...RM wale assignment k time ye bhi pata chala ki ur v hard working ;)
hv a rocking life which m sure u will...be in touch
-Tanu

I cant write for u....Dorpon is too small a forum for that...i have only one thing to say...thanks for joining IRMA...rest as they is history
Ashish Chandra

your sense of humour is awesome... your sleeping capability is formidable... B section thoroughly enjoyed your chits... i have never seen who has such a great mix of apoker face with hilarious sense of humour.....your oneliners are simply too good and your keen eye for latent humour in normal conversation is simply amazing...
wish you all the very best in life.........
keep in touch
Saurabh

Sudhir….Well…I think it is just impossible to write in few words the kind of wonderful time we had in IRMA. I still remember the day when I, for the first time had come to F block . I had dumped my luggage in my room F14 and was searching some senior to talk to. Then, I got this Indunaath on first floor and their, we interacted with each other for the first time. I must agree that I was quite happy that some MTech guy is also joining this institute. Our friendship started from that small talk and flourished over the period of time and rest, as they say, is history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saale tune mera Role Model naam kyon rakha tha??
Abhi bhi saari janata nahi janati aur main bhi nahi!!!!
O chaat pe pahali baar daaru ki party..o padhayi ka tension hamesha…o hamesha IRMA aur IRMA ko judi hui har chij ko curse karana…o PRM 28 ko hamesha gaali dena..o deem light me room pe daaru pina…o FAC ki padhayi candle lights me karana…o raat ko 3 baar chay pine mess me jana…chai pine ke liye nahi but IRMA ko curse karane ke liye…..bass yahi sab yaade hain rahegi jindagi bhar…the most precious, invaluable !!!
I still wonder how you could bear a person like me who is very boring and introvert…..i think it is more than mere friendship…I owe you lot for all the best things that had happened to me!!!!
Baaki saari baate to deem bulb light me Saturday night karenge!!!!
But I will always miss this amazing guy!!!
Hope god gives everything that you want….and I am sure you do not ask much from god!!!!!
Chal fir AP me milenge!!!!!
Tab all the best and keep rocking always!!!!
Cheerrsss!!!!!!
---ROLE MODEL


Hi sudhir,
Yar mast bande ho tum in short nautanki ho.......jo v thora bahut interaction hua it started with a laugh n ended with a laugh.Thnks 4 Band-e-matram.....had fun.
Baroda v aye the tum humlogon se milne in OTS n kitni gandh machai the DF k khane ki....he he.Tumlogon ka RM presentation yad rahega humesha.....i wish i cud hav been in any of ur grp...freeriding k sath sath kitna hansne ko v milta.....double advantage.
stay in contact,wish u a healthy n happy life ahead
Anushri Anand



Hey Sudhir, hats off to u man. A gr8 pull of talent; an excellent friend but nt a good lover…Chandra tere haath se kaise nikal gaya yar aur ghattu ko bhi tu zyada cntrl nahi kar paya; a gud human being but nt a good son (y?hehehehe).
Perhaps most of the batch knows only humorous entertaining Sudhir but I guess few knows abt ur dedication and commitment towards the work u do. U did exemplary work in ur MTS and organizing Band-e- mataram was nt at all a child’s game. To m personally u hav been a gr8 friend to associate with and will remain thankful to u for ur help on numerous occasions.

The other one correctly says u r one of d best guy in d campus. U hav proved urself in each and every undertakings of urs.

Plz be in touch…Ap mein to shayad milte bhi rahenge…

All of us will defn miss u a lot

Chal bye…tc..
Ravi Dhanuka


A B "C" D E F G H I JK L M N O P R S T U V W X Y Z SUDHIRRRRR
aka
CHILL + NREGA = CHILLREGA SUDHIR
Mate, I wish I had known u a lot of earlier than I presently have!! U have the most B Cho’s mind in the whole batch and I really admire u for that!! Our friendship began during the OTS when we were pitted in the same state Gujarat, we met often and our friendship started grewing up!!
4th term was fun, when we went to a lot of places! We had a date in Choco-Room as u must “fondly” remember!! Then we went to buy our mobile and did a lot of masti!! Then the famous leaving of ITC for IWMI, Luckily it came to my lap, I must thank u and ashish though u both wanted to go to IWMI together and that’s why u gave up ITC. I would like to tell u ki maine iwmi jane ka man bana liya tha, but tere liye maine iwmi sacrifice kar diya!!
I really admire u for ur creativity, all ur videos, multis, presentations and all the whackist ideas!! U r a tru BC man!! I love u!! I will miss all the bike rides we had and all the time spend with u!! u have loads of enthu and energy, mjhe bhi kuch de de!!
All the best and , have a whacky future ahead!! Aisi job me ja jahan tu earn kare paise ko enjoy kar sake ( Source: Sudhir et al, ITC Pre-Placemeent PPt, 2009)
Dubara kisi aur ko agar main mis call karu , to tu bahar mat ana!! and ha kal ki class me sath me chalenge "karne" !!! give me a miss call during the class!!
Finally, sale tjhe kuch mission diya gya hai!!! Wo pura karega ki nahi??
Rohan aka Jairo

tumhare sath 2 project me the, dono me maja aya, yar tumne PM bahut badhiya kam kiya.aur mujhe first time free rider banne ka moka mila..thnx dear. mene tujhe kabhi bhi tense nahi dekha..kya raj hai teri khusi ka??? aise se jokes marte raho..all the best for your future
Rupesh


When I initially came to IRMA I heard that apart from Fatty and me there is another fellow form Chandigarh.. I was pleasantly surprised at this , but then I came to know that this fellow is a south Indian settled in Chandigarh !! I wasn’t quite sure how I would react to you when I would meet you for the first time… wasn’t sure whether you were “ours” or were an alien!! But things changed when we first met.. the ice breaker for me was the usual.. sitting on glasses has always been a sure shot way to make friends.. and it succeeded this time too…
Over the past two years, I have found you to be an immensely creative fellow, the kind of movies you make are too good to be true. You also have a strange and a weird find of sense of humor, heavily influenced by your favorite series, South Park.. Most of the times you seem to be a loner to me.. not kidding , but unlike most loners you are very comfortable with the situation.. We all hesitate change, but for me you take the hesitation it to a new level…
You come across as a person who is very focused and keen to maintain the status quo!!
You are a gem of a person and have never said no to me for anything, a true friend to me…
We shall stay in touch, there are many more memorable evenings to come…
Suhail

Abe...Chillar..
Yaar if I remember I came to know more about you in second year because of Shashikant...Yours biggest quality is that you complete any task within time without taking any tension...it appears that you are not interested in the task but when the pressure increases you take the whole responsibility....I think you are a man of crisis who deliver only at the time of crisis...
You may remember Mukul sir, who once or twice called that you both appear as brothers...its a complement for me...
I appreciate the way you make humour...your sense of humour is excellent....that is the think which make you popular among girls!!! ya regarding girls- you are too soft hearted towards them......
you are gem of a person.
Best of Luck...keep in touch...will miss your presence
Santosh


Dear Sudhir,
The first row would have been incomplete without you....Initially, I really wasn’t as daring as u guys and therefore never wanted to pass any of ur chits under the nose of the professors...this was the reason because of which I would have probably given u some scary looks before passing ur chits....but kudos to u guys...I also became a professional chit passer.....One more thing to confess- I didn’t get more than 50 percent of ur and chandra’s joke on which u wud have laughed to death....I feel that we could never have had so much fun without, especially u and Chandra.....the FOOD theme is a life time experience...will never forget ur MORBUNTY....i’ll show the video of the theme paper preparation to even my kids....lol...also the MC project....u made the project preparations very lively....probably u and Chandra complement each other because u were more deadly in his presence...;)
You are a such a creative guy....the way u handled Band-e-Matram is worth praise.....your Zimbabwe operation has given lot of glory to u and the batch...I’ll really miss ur presence, dear non playing captain....just keep on rocking in ur professional life aswell....and stay in touch...
Best Wishes,
Ashish (the mutated one)



the gr8est guy in IRMA..irma wud have been boring without u..u r not evrywhere but u seem to be involved in evrything..and dats wat makes u special...
u have the best sense of humor..no doubts..u r one of the most entertaining persons on campus...
i njoy dancing the most wen u r around..because both of us dont knw how to do it..
i am thnkful to musafir tht i got to knw u...otherwise there was no way id have interacted with u so well. the saturday nights were the best nights..though i sometimes regret i joined the gang a bit late..
i stll remember the ots allocations...i was happy because of two reasons..sharat was my partner and the second reasin was u...but my ro was not as gud as ur one..we were stuck in gandhinagar and u returned..and i was really dissapointed..
but i shud say those 2 months i had a gr8 time..
i used to wait for the weekends..
The AC SEKC , the masala one... and the PUNE trip..my best moments happened during tht time and u were part of all of dem..
i am glad tht ull be joining tribal too and we ll spend some more time together,,, by the way Srisailam is a gud town..lekin waha electricity ka probs hai..
all the best yaar..
ur really the gr8est guy of irma..lolllzzzzzz
Ghattu


sudhir kondaaa.. aka TTTTTonieee!!
i cant begin to say what u mean to me.. these two years at IRMA have the been the best of my life only and only because of you... right frm the day we met at induction. to this date today, if ther is one person who has been my pillar of support, it has been you.. u know very well no amount of words can describe what we have been through together.. u say i am a creative person. but dont u know u are the one who fuels my creativity? u r the one who pushes me to become a better person. and whenever i fall, i know u r right behind me to pick me up and set me going again. ther have been innumerous times we hav fought, argued and screamed at each other. and following those times wer the times wen we had the most fun times, the wonderful memories that i know wer the reason i even stayed here after whatever happenend during last year's fiasco.. PARVAT singh is wat u call me. but that name shud be given to u, coz u r the BIG guy, always lookin after me, my tantrums, my childish nakhras, and my poking and kicking... u r the single most amazing guy i have ever met. i dnt about others, but fr me, u r the COMPLETE MAN.. the true enginner, the rocker, the artist.. i am falling short of words here so i m just gonna let Hoobastank say it fr me.. and i know u will understand..

I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found out a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you

I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
Thats why i need you to hear

I've found out a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is You


I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found out a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you
love,
Parvati


Hey Sudhir,
Tere liye likhne baitha to bahut saari batein yaad aa rahi hai. Ek bhi serious nahi hai dude. thats just too bad. Take urself seriously. Tujhe dekh kar hi hansi aa jati hai jo pehle keval mirror dekh kar hota tha. Tere liye I had written poems also (Poems is a plural number so I had written >1) all ur types.
Almost never talked in the first year. Came to G block and life kinda transformed. U are just amazing. Even when u r cracked by pressure u show it to very few people and that for me is ur biggest strength. U can absorb pressure like anything. I remember many instances when u were under a lot of pressure and u came out victorious (MTS report. Band e Mataram and many other).
Iss bar tubes mein tu CT banna and mein Terrorist banunga. Moza karenge.
Raat mein ya din mein ur my ultimate resting place, a person I could trust ki I can talk to u abt almost everything. U r a very dear friend and very close one too. Mujhe yaad hai ki hamari baat hona kaise shuru hui. U, Musafir, Ghattu and Lambu were drunk. I came to Musafir's room coz u had multied koi sutta la raha ho to bolo at 3 in the morning. I stayed there and we sang 'pyar hamein kis mod pe le aaya'. That was fun and from then on we started talking.
Sry yaar daman nahi aa saka. really miss karunga ye opportunity. Nevertheless u'll always remain fresh in my memories as a very good friend, one with whom I could build a frequency in such short time ki its unbelievable for a person like me.
Rock ki adat to daal di hai ab nibhana bhi padega saale.
U are seriously talented person with extraordinary capacity of making poeple around u comfortable and u are an ideal team worker. Hamara Non Playing Captain. U take academics more seriously than u think.
Pata nahi kya kya aur reh gaya likhne ko. But I m sure tujhe likh kar dena zaroori nahi hai kyunki shayad aadhi baatein tab ki hai jab tu high tha, to wo tujhe bhi yaad nahi hogi.
Chal Hyderabad mein milenge and fir CB karenge. Waha bhi kabhi akela feel kare to Hyderabad aa jana we'll have fun and tujhe high hone ki poori chance dunga coz I would be sober.
And for u I can write 'KEEP ROCKING'. Ye tujhse pehle aur tere baad kisi ko nahi likhunga.
Loads of good wishes, Masti karna aur yaad rakhna. Take care...
God bless...
Amit Mathur


All good things in life come to an end, they say, like the last drink of vodka which you just don't want to end. I have been fortunate to have met up with troublemakers like myself at IRMA and there have been many instances when we have almost crossed the threshold between fun and plain stupidity. Starting from the lights off incident to the zimbabwe match to the milaap skit to band-e-mataram to the 'zip' incident in the last class, IRMA would be a memory that only a head on collision has the potential to erase.........

No comments: